2014年6月9日月曜日

Last weekend


Hi! I'm Ayana.Let me tell you about last weekend.

May 30,I went to a movie theater with my friends before class.We watched "MALEFICENT".It was a nice story. I was impressed.

After school, we went to Gyu-kaku.
This is the Japanese BBQ restaurant. It was so delicious. I want to go there again.













May 31,I went to Night Market with my classmate.The day,I went to there first time.When I arrived at Night Market,I and Yui ate ramen.It was good.

Mika and Grace was eating the karaage. The karaage is one of the most famous Japanese food. It's a very popular among young people.

 




There were many Japanese food. For example, Yakisoba,Takoyaki,Karaage and more. I wanted to eat eveverything.

 

It was so exciting days. I want to go there again.  I had a nice weekend.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I could spend very fun time!!
    Thanks Ayana.I want to go Gyukaku again!!!

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Hi Ayana! I think the day was so hard and exciting day for us! Everything was so good. I want to watch the movie again because I was impressd by it, too! In additon, we went to Gyukaku for first time since we came to Canada! Their meats are always delicious~. Let's go there again!

    返信削除